Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Home Sweet Florida

HI!

My husband, our three dogs, and I finally got to Florida yesterday after a few days on the road.  My brother and his lovely wife is scheduled to bring my little niece into the world today, so pray for that!

I know we are looking forward to this new addition to the family since their little boy's so awesome, how could we not want another one?  I haven't seen my nephew since December, when he wasn't even 2 years old yet, so it was quite a shock when I saw him last night.  He isn't the little toddler I remember, saying just a few words at a time.
He has a grown up haircut and is now quite articulate, even telling my mother "Dump 'em all in there, Grandma!" when she was giving him some of her ice cream from her cone.  My favorite story is about his 2nd haircut.  He was a perfect angel when he got his first one, but the second haircut, not so much.  He bawled throughout the entire thing but once it was all over, he looked at the barbers and tearfully said "I love my haircut, guys." My heart's going melty-melt.

Any one know of an anti-growth hormone I can give him so he stays little forever? (sniffles)

OK, enough of the sentimental family stuff.  :)

Will post shortly re: Africa.

Hugs to y'all,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment